Product Specification unless deselected above
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP Hot Wire USB Logging Thermo-Anemometer
This product is a hot wire anemometer and it is the ideal tool for people looking to carry out surveys of air conditioning/ventilation, environmental monitoring and a multitude of other similar tasks. It is a well suited anemometer for measuring low volume and air velocity. A laptop or PC can be used for the user to refer to real time anemometer readings via the USB function.
The slim plug-in telescopic wire probe extends from 0.3 to 1m (inc handle). It has a 9mmØ sensor head, and is ideal for grill hoods and diffusers.
- 0.1 to 25m/sec x 0.01
- Measures air velocity in m/s, ft/min, km/h, knots & mph
- Measures air volume in m3/min or f3/min
- Measures Temperature °C,°F
- 58mm LCD display with backlight and function indicators
- Data Hold & Min/Max for Airflow and Temperature
- Low Battery indicator
- Auto Power Off, can be user disabled
- USB interface for real time transfer of readings to a PC
- Mean point (average) over displayed elapsed time
- Standard ¼" camera bush for tripod mounting
- Supplied with USB connection cable, software, hard carry case, telescopic hot wire probe, battery and AC/DC Mains Power Adaptor