Product Specification unless deselected above
|Available Outside the UK?
DBM610 Air Flow Capture Hood Balometer
This is the DBM610 Air Flow Capture Hood Balometer and is the next generation of air flow capture hoods. It can be used on any exhaust or supply or air distributors- helical, toric or rectilinear.
The DBM610 features a large digital display which is suitable to read whilst measuring air duct pressure, temperature and air volume. It shows values simultaneously and has been designed in order to offer a great comfort of use with a transparent shield on the hood which allows for easy positioning, easy reading of data on a digital display of the measuring unit and handles integrated on the measuring unit.
This instrument is easy to use as a one-man operation. The display is also removable which allows it to be used as a portable air flow instrument with a pitot tube or as a micro-anemometer which measures low level differential pressure.
It is the ideal solution for HVAC airflow commissioning and air balancing. The DBM610 comes supplied with a frame and a hood which measures 610x610mm.
- Measuring range from 40 to 3500 M3/Hr (24 to 2060 CFM)
- Quick and simple hood changes with clear top for easy alignment to flow registers
- Simultaneous display of airflow and temperature
- Automatic detection of airflow direction (supply and exhaust)
- Thermo-anemo/manometer functions (Reads Differential pressure or air flow directly)
- Save readings in Data Sets
- Time and Date
- Reads type J, K, T,S thermocouples
- Flow readings can be standardized and temperature compensated
- 48 Point Flow Points across X pattern grid
- HOLD reading function
- Average Function (Automatic or Point by Point)
- Programmable auto off
- Auto or Manual Zero
- Readings in Metric or English units
- Weighs less than 8 pounds!
- USB PC Interface with Optional data logging software available