Product Specification unless deselected above
|Boxed Weight (kg)
|Type of Scale or Balance
|| Bench Scale
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP Bench Counting Scale
This is the ATP Bench Parts Counting Scale which features adjustable feet and a level bubble to ensure a level weighing platform. It also includes a stainless steel pan and an impact resistant ABS case and is perfect in industrial environments as it has a sturdy construction.
The scale is most commonly used for stock-taking and inventory control but you can use it for all counting applications as it can also double as a standard bench scale, making it multi-functional. This unit has a generous 60mm LCD display which features three lines showing total weight, piece weight and piece count and allows you to view all your measurements. There is also an automatic backlight which is activated when an item is placed on the weighing pan which makes viewing your measurements easier. Selectable measurement units include kg, g, lb and oz and the current battery charge is clearly indicated within the display. The unit also comes supplied with a rechargeable battery and mains power lead.
This Bench Parts Counting Scale also comes supplied with all the functions needed for standard and parts counting applications including:
- A tare function that can be utilised several times throughout the weighing cycle
- Plus/minus weighing for check weighing applications
- A zero function and stability indicator
- Parts counting allows a freely selectable reference quantity of sample pieces
- A memory that can store up to 99 total readings
- A programmable alarm that sounds when an upper or lower limit is exceeded
- Accumulation function for adding together
- parts counting results
- weighing results
- total accumulated weight
- number of counts
There is also an indicator on every scale when the sample supplied is too low for accurate counting and piece weight when an individual piece weight is not heavy enough for accurate operation. The numerical keypad also allows the count setting to be changed to quantity or weight.