Product Specification unless deselected above
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP Water-Proof Pocket Anemometer
This product is a pocket size anemometer and it has a replaceable impeller. It is designed to be robust and has a water-proof case to the IP 67 classification (IEC standard 60529). It has an easy to read, large display and carries a lanyard that makes them practical for all uses and conditions.
- Selectable measurement units: m/s, fpm, mph, km/hr, knots or Beaufort force
- Shock-resistant precision jewelled vane bearings
- Replaceable 25mm impeller vane
- Dust-tight and water-proof to 1m
- 14mm LCD display with function indicators
- Easy to use three button operation
- Data Hold freezes displayed readings
- Auto Power Off (after 45 minutes)
- Supplied with lithium battery & lanyard