Product Specification unless deselected above
|Available Outside the UK?
CTV 100 Air Velocity
This is the CTV 100 Air Velocity meter. The air velocity is made with a hotwire, in constant thermal equilibrium which is the working principle for this product. To maintain and measure the temperature a PT100 element is used. Furthermore the two measuring ranges are from 0-5 m/s to 0-30 m/s and from 0 to +50°C, -20 to +80°C.
- Probes : remote or duct mount
- Housing : ABS - IP 65
- Display : with or without 5-digits
- LCD Software or DIP switch configuration
- Mounting with the 1/4 turn system with wall-mount plate
Click Here to be Directed to a Glossary of Terms for Air Sampling
- Temperature and air velocity transmitter type CTV100.
- Ranges from 0-5 m/s to 0-30 m/s and 0 to +50°C, -20 to +80°C, -50 to +50°C, 0 to +100°C (see "Configuration")
- 0-10 V or 4-20 mAoutput, active, power supply 24 Vac/Vdc (3-4 wires)
- • ABS IP65 housing, with or without display
- Alternating display of air velocity and temperature
- Quick and easy mounting “1/4 turn” system with wall-mount plate