Product Specification unless deselected above
|| IP Rating, Memory, Temperature Compensation, User Calibration
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP Waterproof Pocket pH Meter
This is the waterproof pocket pH meter and is robust and easy to use. It gives accurate and fast measurements of pH values with 15 readings memory. The flat surface electrode is ideal for measuring the pH on semi-solid and solid surfaces for example food, paper, cement and wet surfaces.
It is perfect for rugged field use. A built-in smart chip simplifies error diagnosis and calibration. The renew indicator tells you when it is time to replace the electrode. Recalling up to 15 sequentially tagged readings is the job of the built-in memory. The LCD simultaneously shows temperature and pH readings plus an analog bar graph of pH values which let you view reading trends. The waterproof tester floats in water.
Supplied with this unit is a sensor cap, a sample cup, a neckstrap and four 1.5V batteries.
Click Here to be Directed to a Glossary of Terms for Chemical Analysis
- Rugged design to withstand harsh environments
- Dust-tight and waterproof to IP 67 rating – protected against temporary immersion
- Plug-in electrode is easy to clean and maintain
- Renew indicator when the probe needs replacing
- Measures pH on solids, semi-solids & liquids, and temperature °C or °F
- Multi-function 23mm LCD display with bargraph
- Data hold function and memory to store and recall up to 15 readings
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Low Battery indicator
- User calibration at 1,2 or 3 points, with indicator when the meter requires recalibration
- Supplied with gel-filled flat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, carry strap and batteries