Product Specification unless deselected above
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP 2 in 1 Moisture Meter MS-127
The ATP MS-127
measures moisture in wood on products and building materials such as roofing, insulation, plaster and brick.
Use the ATP MS-127
for testing the moisture in firewood. This moisture meter could be the most important tool for helping you to ensure that you get the most out of your wood burner. This moisture meter can help you make sure that you are getting well seasoned wood either from your supplier or from other sources.
- Suitable for wood - sawn timber, cardboard and paper; aggregate materials - like plaster, concrete and mortar
- Measures the electrical resistance and converts it to display % moisture content
- Has a selectable display for wood or aggregate materials
- Readings displayed as a numeric % and a bargraph
- Wider measuring range
- Impact-resistant ABS case with 70 x 20mm LCD display
- Integrated 8mm electrodes (replaceable)
- Function check displays reference readings
- Auto power Off after 15 minutes of no activity
- Battery check and Low Battery warning
- Supplied with protective cap, belt/pocket clip and batteries