Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Data Loggers & Wi-Fi Data Loggers
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP DataPad for AEL-USB Loggers
This product is the EL-Datapad that allows users of the EL-USB Data loggers to download data, configure loggers and view logging results on the spot rather than if you have to remove the logger from the environment to be measured and taking it to be measured on a PC. This allows continual logging with less travel for the user, on-site data collection in a graph, shorter breaks in data collection, legend and summary format, with the ability for users to reconfigure loggers “in the figure”.
A logger is connected to the EL-DataPad via a standard USB port at the top of the viewer. Once connected, the user is guided through a simple touch-screen menu with options to set-up the logger, stop the logger, or download and view data. The on-screen instructions follow the same structure as Lascar's EL-USB-WIN software for PC currently provided with each data logger.
- Collects and stores data from at least 500 data loggers
- View downloaded data with general trend and summary screens
- Allows full or quick set-up of compatible EasyLog USB data loggers
- Touch-screen interface for navigation of menus
- 2.8 inch TFT colour display
- Stored data can be transferred to a PC/MAC via micro USB cable
- Use Lascar's EasyLog USB software on a PC to graph data and export to Excel
- Internal re-chargeable Lithium battery provides up to 8 hours use (nominal - charged via USB port)
- Supplied with internal re-chargeable battery, battery charger and USB data download cable