Product Specification unless deselected above
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP ET-931 Thermo-Hydrgometer with Dew Point
This thermo-hygrometer with dew point is a compact, easy-to-use, robust instrument for fast, repeatable measurements of relative humidity, temperature and dew point. It is ideal for single handed operation when taking measurements in air stream. Suitable for monitoring air conditioning and heating system ducts, controlled environments, storage areas, etc.
- -20° to 70°C x 0.1°
0% to 100%RH x 0.1%
- Displays temperature in °C or °F
- Dew point measurement
- Simultaneous display of humidity and temperature readings
- 35mm hi-contrast LCD display with backlight
- Data hold freezes displayed measurements
- Min/max memory since power on
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off after approximately 15 minutes
- 2 year warranty
- Supplied with soft carry pouch and battery