Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Immersion Measurement
|| Data Loggers & Wi-Fi Data Loggers
|| Liquid Thermometers
|Available Outside the UK?
ETI High Temperature Data Logger
These two input Thermocouple Data loggers are housed in a waterproof, ergonomic case that is designed to meet IP66/67 protection. Two models are available, either blind or with LCD display.
The Thermocouple ThermaData loggers measure temperature over the range of -99.9 to 1372 °C with a 0.1 °C resolution, auto-ranging to 1 °C over the range of 300 to 1372 °C.
Each logger incorporates a red and green LED, the flashing green LED indicates that the logger is active/logging and the flashing red LED indicates that your customised pre-set alarms have been exceeded. Each logger is supplied with a USB lead and ThermaData Studio Software.
- case material: ABS plastic
- certification: traceable calibration certificate
- country of manufacture: United Kingdom
- display type: LED digital
- measurement scale: Celsius/Fahrenheit
- OS: Windows
- power source: battery powered
- probe/sensor style: external probe (not included)
- warranty: two years
- water/dust resistance: IP66/67 protection