Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Cardiac Science
|Available Outside the UK?
Powerheart G5 Automatic with CPRD
The Powerheart will talk the user calmly through the procedure of what to do with it's CPR feedback in the situation of a heart attack, it will asses the condition of the patient and with this information it selects the amount of energy levels that it will need to shock through the patient in order for them to get the heart beating at its normal rate one more. It complies with resuscitation guidelines.
- CPR prompts
- Automatic accurate shock delivery
- Intuitive, interchangeable pad design
- RescueCoach™ guides users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Text will provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders (available in select languages).
The G5 life saving defibrillator will allow you to send a surge of electricity at a pin point time based on the measurements it takes of the speed of the heart in order to regain the constant pace, should someone be having a heart attack. This device is essential in anywhere that has a high risk of heart attack because it increase the chances of saving lives by over 60%. Also this type of device should be used anywhere that is highly populated, you never know when a heart attack could take place but with the G5 you know that it is far more likely that should a heart attack occur the patient will survive.
- 1 Defibrillator
- 1 Battery
- 2 Pairs of defib pads, either Adult pads or Adult pads with CPR device as indicated by kit ordered.
- 1 AED Manager
- User Documentation including a Getting Started Card, Steps to Rescue Card and User manual