Product Specification unless deselected above
|Boxed Weight (kg)
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP Infrared Thermal Image Camera
This is the ATP Infrared Thermal Image Camera which is a simple “point-shoot-detect” providing high quality thermal images and allows immediate identification of hot and cold areas. You can record radiometric heat map up to 6000 images on the micro SD card. It is ideal for detecting hidden problems, surveying buildings to find moisture and leaks, spotting electrical faults, identifying poor insulation and energy losses etc.
Image blending makes it easier to understand heat maps through the use of an aligned visual image and the heat map. This thermal image camera captures a visual image with each heat map to exactly show the target area and more effectively share it with others.
- 2.2” 48608 pixels colour LCD display with adjustable brightness
- Selectable °C or °F
- Fully automatic and focus free
- Environment temperature compensation
- Field of view 38° x 38°
- Centre spot crosshair
- Adjustable emissivity
- Emissivity table included
- Hot spot and clod spot tracking
- High and low alarm (enable or disable)
- Image blending with selectable distance of 0.5m, 1m, 2m or 3m
- Selectable colour palette Grey1, Grey2, IRONbow, Rainbow or hi contrast
- SD card storage with USB connection saves up to 6000 images
- Auto power off (user selectable)
- View or download radiometric heat map images of your findings
- Supplied with tripod, 3.7V Li battery (rechargeable battery), charger adapter, USB cable, microSD card and carrying case.