Product Specification unless deselected above
|Available Outside the UK?
FLIR Ai-7 Hi-Res Infrared Thermal Image Camera
This product is an Ai-7 infrared thermal image camera that is a simple “point-shoot-detect” that provides high quality thermal images. A side bar graph that covers the whole detected temperature range with differentials as low as 0.15°C, allows immediate identification of hot and cold areas. It also allows you to record radiometric images on a mini SD card. It is the ideal product for surveying buildings to find moisture and leaks, spotting electrical faults, detecting hidden problems, identifying energy loss and poor insulation and detecting plumbing issues.
- 3 Measurement modes:
Spotmeter – temperature reading at the cross hair on displayArea – measures the hottest or coldest temperature on displayIsotherm – shows everything of the same temperature
- High-resolution 2.8” 14,400 Pixels Colour LCD display
- Fully Automatic and Focus Free
- Correction for emissivity and reflected temperature
- Emissivity table included
- SD Card Storage with USB Connection
- Auto Power Off (user selectable)
- Produce instant radiometric images of your findings (JPEG)
- Reporting and Analysis software included
- Supplied with rechargeable Li-Ion battery, AC adaptor, FLIR quick report CD, hand strap, USB cable, 512MB mini SD card and certificate of calibration