Product Specification unless deselected above
|Available Outside the UK?
FLIR Infrared Thermal Image Camera
This product is the Ai-5 infrared thermal image camera and is a simple "point - shoot - detect" which provides high quality thermal images. There is immediate identification of hot and cold areas and has a side bargraph which covers the whole detected temperature range and has differentials as low as 0.15°C. Radiometric images can be recorded on the mini SD card. The ideal jobs for this camera are detecting hidden problems, identifying energy losses and poor insulation, spotting electrical faults, surveying buildings to find leaks and moisture and for detecting plumbing issues.
- 2.8” 6,400 Pixels Colour LCD display
- Fully Automatic and Focus Free
- Centre Spot Crosshair
- Correction for emissivity and reflected temperature
- Emissivity table included
- SD Card Storage with USB Connection
- Auto Power Off (user selectable)
- Produce instant radiometric images of your findings (JPEG)
- Reporting and Analysis software included
- Supplied with rechargeable Li-Ion battery, AC adaptor, FLIR quick report CD, hand strap, USB cable, 512MB mini SD card and certificate of calibration