Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Aeronautical, Defense, Industry, Laboratory, Medical, Powerline, Railway, Telecommunications, Worker's Safety
|| 1Hz - 400kHz, 10Hz - 3kHz, 100kHz - 3GHz, 100kHz - 6GHz, 100kHz - 8GHz, 300kHz - 18GHz
|| 270mm x 115mm, 284mm x 60mm
|| Isotropic, RMS Diode Technology
|| (E) Electric Field, (H) Magnetic Field
|Available Outside the UK?
SMP2 - Ideal for Site surveys, EMF assessments and validation of places for public use
Certification of telecommunications infrastructure, mobile telephone stations (BTS), power lines, industrial facilities and machinery.
Different industry sectors: railway, power, manufacturing, chemical, medical, defence, telecommunications, RFID and EAS, etc. Worker safety audits according to the European Directive 2013/35/EU.
Broadband Measurements 1 Hz - 18GHz
With RMS and Isotropic Field Probes
Spectrum Analysis 1 Hz - 400 kHz
Weighted Peak Method (WPM)
Real-time comparison in % with the selected limits
Assessments according to European Directive 2013/35/EU
In accordance with international standards: ICNIRP, IEC, EN, IEEE
Full Features of the SMP2
- 2-in-1: broadband measurements (1 Hz - 18 GHz) and spectrum analysis (1 Hz – 400 kHz)
- Spatial average function.
- Adjustable measurement time from 1s to 100 hours.
- Programmable measurement to start at a given time.
- Graphic display of broadband measurement changes over time.
- Adjustable graph display from 1 s to 12 minutes.
- Programmable alarm function.
- USB and fibre optics connection.
- Large storage capacity.
- Screen-shot function for reporting.
- PC software for control and reporting.
- Results can be uploaded automatically to a web-page control centre.
- Available in several languages.
- Real-time FFT-based spectrum analysis using digital processing.
- Weighted Peak Method (WPM) for automatic and real time comparison with limits.
- Special auto-gain function for peak detection (indispensable for procedures such as welding).
- Display of results in RMS and peak values.
- Function for time domain measurement of a specific frequency.
- Automatic field probe recognition.
- E&H field selection.
- Total field value and value for each component (X, Y, Z).
- Frequency SPAN selection.
- High Pass Filters at 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 25 Hz and 100 Hz.
- Max-hold function.
- Display of maximum, minimum and average values.
- Sliding window function according to standards.
Full list of Probes available:
Probe WP400 Probe WPF3 Probe WPF3-HP Probe WPF6 Probe WPF6-HP Probe WPF8 Probe WPF8-HP Probe WPF18 Probe WPF18-HP Probe WP-WiFi Probe WP50-SH Probe WPT
More information on each probe can be found in the downloads tab
PC Software is Included
Data download and Google Map Positioning
Printing, Tables and Dynamic Graphics
Report Generation and Screenshots