Product Specification unless deselected above
|| AP Buck
|Maximum Flowrate (ml/min)
|Available Outside the UK?
The Mini-Buck Calibrator - M30B
This is the primary flow mini-BUCK Calibrator™ model M-30B and is an industry first for day to day flow verification and calibration of your microbial air sampling pumps that require ½” hoses which minimize the back pressure. It is a modified version of the standard M-30 mini-BUCK Calibrator™ and it will only measure vacuum flow, no positive pressure can be measured with this model. The rugged design and easy-to-read LED display which can even be viewed in the sunlight provides fast, one-handed operation. Lastly it automatically displays averaged readings of volumetric flow and is NIST traceable with a display accuracy of ± 0.5%.
- Compact, Lightweight, Easy to Use
- Instant readout of volumetric flow rate for either vacuum
- One button control for fast, easy one-hand operation
- Works at any altitude without correction, resistant to temperature changes
- Microprocessor controlled for fast, accurate, repeatable measurements
- Rechargeable, replaceable battery pack with 8-hour continuous use rating
- Suitable for verifying rotameters, setting instrument panels, laboratory gas flow calibrations, anywhere a reliable, accurate measure of flow is required
- Certificate of Calibration shipped with each unit
Click Here to be Directed to a Glossary of Terms for Air Sampling