Product Specification unless deselected above
|| TM Electronics
|Available Outside the UK?
TM Electronics - PT100 Platinum Resistance Immersion Probe 100 x 4mm - PRTM01
Stainless Steel Probe 4.0 mm Diameter by 100mm Long : Stainless Steel 316 (Food Grade) 2M curly polyurethane cable to tails Complete waterproof assembly.
Please note that this probe is not supplied with a connection plug for ease of hardwiring.
- 100mm x 4mm
- High accuracy probe for temperature measurement of gas or liquid
- Standard sensors are calibrated to class 'B' Class 'A' can be supplied upon request
- Supplied with 2m curly cable to tails
- PT100 Liquid temperature probe PRT Liquid temperature Probe
Our PT100 probes can be purchased with 4-way plug as standard, other connection plugs available if required. 4-way PRT plug order code: PRTPLUG
Total Encapsulation Technique for Maxmimum Strength and Durability
This results in a solid handle as opposed to a hollow handle. This is particularly important as there is often damage to the handles caused by excess heat. With a hollow handle it is possible to puncture the outer plastic and damage the sensor irreparably.
Due to the total encapsulation method used, all TME probe handles are completely waterproof.
Tough Polyurethane Cable
Polyurethane cables are used in place of the standard polyurethane for the following reasons :-
High Accuracy Flat Film PT100 Sensor
- Greater retractability
- Enhanced memory of it’s curl
- Greater mechanical strength for durability
- 12 X 0.2mm wires used internally for greater strength.
- PTFE inner insulation for strength and retractability.
PT100 Sensor : Class A (±0.15°C ±0.2%) (BS1904 Class A)
Polypropylene is an extremely tough and durable material, commonly used for milk crates, it has good low temperature performance and a relatively high melt temperature. It performs exceptionally well under chemical attack.
Wide Ambient Temperature Specifcation:
-30 TO 50 °C
Time Response (96%of value in water):
-50 TO 500 °C