Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Condition Monitoring, Diagnostic Vibration
|Available Outside the UK?
TPI 9041 Ultra II
This is the TPI 9041 Ultra II which is the very latest in easy to use high specification maintenance tools. It offers extremely high levels of functionality and capability at an affordable price. It is a high spec condition based monitoring data collector and a Dynamic 2 plane rotor balancer which has been designed for plant and asset inspections.
TPI's top of the range vibration analyser offers incredible value for money, high end functionality and resolution that makes it a condition monitoring engineer's dream. The very high resolution (51,200 lines) on-screen frequency spectrum with full cursors allows easy diagnosis of complex faults such as bearing damage, gear mesh problems etc. The Ultra II displays and captures phase/orbit plots and includes a simple to use full Single or Two Plane Balancer with unique live display and powerful tool set that allows even novice users to balance rotors successfully. Ultra II also incorporates a very powerful Inspections feature that allow user-defined list of questions to be displayed to allow capture of data that can also be used to generate alarms, email alerts etc. It even has a built-in RFID reader to make life easier!
The C-Trend software allows you greater ease of use and flexibility. You can store, analyse and report on all your vibration, lube and process parameters (e.g. temperature, run hours, lube volume and oil pressures) in one place. The trend lines show problem before they've even happened and the colour coded alarms highlight problems. All of the information you need is just a click away. The optional networking software means that the data can be accessed anywhere on any machine. Plant history is everything and the C-Trend Software turns it into useful information with just a click of the mouse.
- Automatically detects out of balance, misalignment, looseness and bearing defects
- Predictive analysis capabilities that accurately calculate time frame to failure
- Condition based monitoring analyses bearing wear and gear degradation
- Built-in single plane balancing enables correction of the most common cause of vibration. (Dual plane balancing with additional accelerometer)
- Additional features include Inspection, Lube and remote/server database
- User selectable defined envelope filters and demodulation functionaliy
- True simultaneous 3 channel capture
- High resolution (0.2Hz) frequency spectra from 2Hz to 10kHz
- Rugged fully waterproof construction meets IP68 and MIL-STD-810F requirements
- Includes C-Trend powerful and easy to use asset management and fault diagnosis software