Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Adam Equipment
|Type of Scale or Balance
|| Precision Balance
|Available Outside the UK?
Adam 0.001g Nimbus Precision Balance
This is the Nimbus series of balance which offer a range of models that deliver precision readabilities from 0.0001g (0.1mg) to 0.1g. They have a compact footprint and an intuitive user interface and provide a streamlined weighing experience. The enhanced processing power combines with the efficient technology in order to produce a balance that weathers the storms in demanding laboratories.
The Nimbus offers multiple weighing units which provide the flexibility needed for every laboratory application. You can create a customised weighing unit which allows for more complex unit weight calculations. It can perform density measurements of liquids and solids easily with the built-in software which guides you through the calculation process. The influences on the platform, such as vibrations, oscillation, air or moving objects, can produce inconsistent readings. However, the Nimbus' animal/dynamic weighing mode and digital filter settings help to reduce the effects of motion and boost measurement accuracy. You can also track and record inventory with the parts counting application. It is ideal for counting applications as it boasts a high level of counting accuracy for many tasks, such as measuring pharmaceutical products or tallying small parts or components in manufacturing operations. A single display shows the number of pieces counted, whilst the total and unit weight is displayed at the touch of a button. The percentage weighing feature allows the Nimbus to perform all the calculations instantly. If you want to use it in quality control you can compare the products against a master sample reference weight.
Data collection capabilities are boosted using the optimised connections which leads to exceptional information transmission. Standard interfaces are RS-232 and USB and there is an additional interface which allows the use of an optional remote display. GLP printouts are available with time, date and other essential information.
The innovative design creates a smaller footprint so that they occupy minimal space on a lab bench. Protection against chemicals and rigorous daily use is provided by the solid metal construction. Enhanced performance is a result of the optimised configuration of their internal weighing system. The weighing sensor contains fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, as it is fabricated from a single block, which improves efficiency.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjusting feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Removable draught shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and accidental spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- AC adapter included