Product Specification unless deselected above
|Boxed Weight (kg)
|Type of Scale or Balance
|| Bench Scale
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP 15kg Bench Counting Scale
This is the ATP 15kg Bench Parts Counting Scale which features an impact-resistant ABS case as well as a stainless steel pan with adjustable feet and level bubble. It is great in harsh industrial environments because of its robust design and is ideal for use in inventory control, stock-taking and a selection of other counting applications. This product is also useable as a standard bench scale for standard weighing application as it has many functions.
The scale features a selection of 4 measurement units including kg, g, lb and oz which is all displayed on a large 60mm 3 line LCD display. This display also features a backlight and includes total weight, piece weight and piece count as well as a current battery charge indication. When an item is placed on the scale the backlight is automatically triggered. The unit also comes supplied with a rechargeable battery and mains power lead.
This Bench Parts Counting Scale also comes supplied with all the functions needed for standard and parts counting applications including:
- A tare function that can be utilised several times throughout the weighing cycle
- Plus/minus weighing for check weighing applications
- A zero function and stability indicator
- Parts counting allows a freely selectable reference quantity of sample pieces
- A memory that can store up to 99 total readings
- A programmable alarm that sounds when an upper or lower limit is exceeded
- Accumulation function for adding together
- parts counting results
- weighing results
- total accumulated weight
- number of counts
There is also an indicator on every scale when the sample supplied is too low for accurate counting and piece weight when an individual piece weight is not heavy enough for accurate operation. The numerical keypad also allows the count setting to be changed to quantity or weight.