Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Socket and See
|Available Outside the UK?
Socket & See EPFPRO Hazardous Voltage and Phase Finder
This is the EPF PRO which is a dual function hazardous voltage and live phase finder and will detect if voltages greater than 40VAC are present in order to protect operatives from dangerous live circuits, direct contact or leakage situations at electrical cabinets, street lighting columns and wooden, concrete and metal poles that carry live overhead supplies.
The EPF PRO uses direct contact for measuring (using the safest method known -capacitive coupling), the identification of the Live Phase is more certain than using Non-Contact Voltage Indicators or similar devices. It is extremely safe to use as there is no need to operate touch pads or any other direct contact method to operate the unit correctly.
It should be checked on a known live source before and after each use. Personal Protective Equipment (insulated gloves and gauntlets, etc) can be worn without affecting its operation. You should place the tip of the EPF PRO firmly in contact with the pole or metal cabinet or exposed terminals/cables under test. Fault leakage voltage found or live phase conductors above 40V will be indicated by the front section flashing Red and an audible tone.
- Meets international safety standard BS EN 61010-1 :201 0
- Voltage measurement range 40 - 600VAC
- Safe Live Phase detection
- Flashing Red front section plus audible warning indicates greater than 40VAC is present
- Slow flashing blue LED with single beep monitors EPF PRO electronics are working correctly
- EPF PRO is fully functioning even if wearing full PPE
- Robust construction with IP54 water and dust ingress rating
- Probe tip conforms to HSE Recommendation GS 38