Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Adam Equipment
|Type of Scale or Balance
|| Mechanical Scale/Balance
|| External Calibration
|Available Outside the UK?
Adam - TBB-2610T - 0.1g - 2610g - Triple Beam Balances
This is the TBB - Triple Beam series. They are a low cost and simple to use mechanical balance which meets the requirements for high precision and reliable weighing in industry, laboratories and schools. There is magnetic damping for faster stability as well as a rigid construction for durability. The Lock-Down mounting slot allows for a Kensington™ type lock and cable. As well as this there is a large stainless steel pan and a ruler which enables you to measure centimetres.
This TBB-2610T has a tare facility of up to 225 grams. The tare facility is a feature which allows you to minus off the weight of a container so that the reading is displaying the contents and not the additional weight of the container. This is similar to a “zero” function on an electronic scale.
- Zero adjust facility to enable zero reading
- Notched and tiered graduated beams with centre reading
- Weight holders for storing additional weights
- Security bracket
- Tripod legs for density determination included
- Optional hook enables below-balance weighing
- Large, Grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Tare facility of up to 225g