Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Air and Gas Measurement
|| Ambient Air Thermometers, Thermo-Hygrometers, Wired Probe Thermometers
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP HTD-625 High Accuracy Thermo-Hygrometer
This product is the HTD-625 and is a combined humidity and air temperature hand-held thermo-hygrometer with dewpoint temperatures and wet bulb. The large backlit dual LCD makes both temperature and humidity measurements easy to read.
It is ideal for a wide range of laboratory and industrial applications. There is also a clip which allows for single-handed use and to ensure the instrument stays safe it has a tough impact-resistant case with rubber boot mounting.
Humidity range: 0 to 100% with a 2% RH accuracy.
Temperature range: -30° to 100°C with 0.5°C accuracy.
Supplied with carry bag and strap, rubber boot and battery
- Dual display of humidity and temperature
- Measures temperature in °C or °F
- Tough ABS case with rubber boot and flip-out desk stand
- Probe with 1.8m coiled cable
- 45mm bright backlit LCD with dual display and status indicators
- Sampling rate 2.5 times per second
- Data hold and Max/Min hold functions
- Over-range indication
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off adjustable from 1 to 120 minutes or disabled
- Mounting clip on the instrument allows single-handed use
| ||Humidity||Temperature||Dewpoint||Wet Bulb|
|Range||0 to 100% RH||-30° to 100°C||-30° to 100°C||0° to 80°C|
|Accuracy||±2% RH (20% to 80% RH)|
±2.5% RH (other)
|±0.5°C (at 25°C)|
Power: 1 x 9V PP3 battery
Dimensions: 155 x 72 x 35mm