Product Specification unless deselected above
|Available Outside the UK?
ATP 5 in 1 Environmental Safety Meter
This product is a 5 in 1 Multi-function environment meter is a cost-effective introduction to aid conformance to health and safety in the work place.
The 5-In-1 Multi-Function Environment Meter is designed to combine the functions of a Sound Level Meter, Light Meter, Anemometer, Humidity Meter and Temperature Meter into one unit. It is ideal for various practical applications in professional and home use, such as monitoring and collecting data of outdoor environments (temperature, humidity, sunlight, wind speed etc.), or testing noise and light levels for health and safety adherence in factories, schools, offices, airports etc.
This Environmental Safety Meter measures:
- Sound Levels
- Light Levels
- Large Backlit LCD Display
- Electret condenser microphone for sound level measuring C frequency at fast response
- Cosine corrected silicon diode sensor for lux Level
- Semiconductor sensor for humidity measurements
- K type input for °C/°F temperature measurements
- Mini Vane for airflow Measurements
- Max hold retains current measured value
- Max memory displays highest measured value since power on
- Auto power off prolongs battery life
- Low battery warning
- Standard 4mm camera bush for tripod mounting
- Supplied in a carry case with lux, RH & wire temperature sensors, battery & wind muffler
- 4 point Calibration Certificate available (1 point Sound 94dB, 1 point K-Type Temperature 23°C, 1 point Humidity 33% & 1 point Light 350 Lux)