Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Castle Group
|Available Outside the UK?
Most Measurement codes of practice and legislative guides demand that an acoustic ‘field’ calibration of any sound level meter should be made before a series of measurements and that the accuracy is checked afterwards. The Castle dBCal Calibrators provide just that with 3 output levels, long battery-life and highly ergonomic design. Considerable care has gone into making sure that this is the only sound calibrator has its controls and displays on the same ‘line-of-sight’ surface as the sound meter.
- Available as Class 1 or Class 2
- 3 output levels, 94db, 104db & 114db, each at 1KHz
- This allows greater options for testing sound meters
- ‘Line-of-Sight’ Eegonomics
- All controls & displays on the same surface as sound meter
- Simple operation — Turn on and go!
- Ultra-low distortion & stability
- MEMS microphone feedback
- For atmospheric pressure compensation
- Compliant with 2018 standard
- User-upgradable software for future-proofing