Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Condition Monitoring, Diagnostic Vibration
|Available Outside the UK?
TPI Smart Vibration Analyser 9080
This vibration analyser is an easy to use, low cost vibration meter that records, analyses and displays vibration signals with ease. It comes with the new VibTrend software system which gives you more flexibility than ever before. Due to its smart design, it has a colour coded screen which highlights any problems with machinery, and also comes with trend lines which indicates any problems before they happen. You can identify the vibration problem: unbalance, looseness or misalignment; in addition to the bearing condition.
The 9080 takes things a stage further with PC based storage of asset data and routes. Simply enter the asset (machine) details using the included VibTrend PC based software, download a list of assets to be monitored to the 9080 and you are ready to go. All data is automatically uploaded to your laptop or PC. VibTrend can even estimate the time to failure with a reporting wizard that includes automatic generation of email alerts if something is wrong.
You can store analyse and report on all your vibration parameters in one place. The standard is 10 readings per asset standard and up to 10 assets. If you use the VibTrend Pro software then you can use unlimited assets with 10 readings per asset. The vibration values are displayed with colour coded alarm levels for ISO values and bearing damage. In order to identify complex issues you can use the 800-line spectrum with zoom and a cursor.
This piece of equipment finds machine faults before they stop your machine. It can increase productivity and reduce maintenance costs. You can also get the industry approved ear defenders with built-in Bluetooth headphones which allow you to listen to the bearing noise or even to listen to your phone.
- Find machine faults before they stop your machine
- Increase productivity and lower maintenance costs
- Collect data
- Trend data using VibTrend software
- Standard Cable mounted accelerometer with magnet
- Built-in Bluetooth communication capability
- USB docking station to download to a PC
- ISO built-in Alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU Reading
- Easily identify problems with built-in band tilters: 1X (unbalance) 2X (misalignment) 3X (looseness)
- 800 line FFT (spectrum)
- Listen to bearing noise with optional Bluetooth headphones
- Ruggedized IP67 case
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Commercial & Industrlal HVAC
- Food Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Power Plants