Product Specification unless deselected above
|| Condition Monitoring, Diagnostic Vibration
|Available Outside the UK?
TPI 9071 Smart Vibration Meter
This is the TPI 9071 which analyses and interprets readings: ISO machine alarms and BDU reading indicate overall machine and bearing condition. It provides a clear picture of 1X (unbalance), 2X (misalignment) and 3X (looseness) machine problems. There is an 800-line spectrum with zoom and cursor to identify complex issues. The meter will collect and store test data with a storage space of 200 readings. Stored readings can be displayed for analysis. It is a simple, easy to use, low cost vibration meter and will record, analyse and display vibration signals at the push of a button.
The meter has all the benefits of the 9070 Smart Vibration Meter plus a cable connected vibration sensor (accelerometer) which allows you to get to those difficult measurement points and monitor them with increased accuracy.
- Full Colour LED Display
- Standard Cable mounted accelerometer with magnet
- ISO Built-In Alarms
- Easily Identify Bearing Problems with BDU Reading
- Easily Identify Machine Faults with Built-In Band Filters: 1X (unbalance), 2X (misalignment), 3X (looseness)
- 800 Line FFT (Spectrum)
- Ruggedized IP67 Case
- Built-In ISO Alarms
- Find Machine Faults before they stop your machine
- Increase Productivity and Lower Maintenance Costs
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC
- Food Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Power Plants